Click to see a Live Demo with your PC, Mac, or Mobile Device.
- Real-time full-motion video (max. 30fps per channel) on up to 64 channels.
- Synchronous audio on up to 64 channels.
- Up to 64 cameras can be viewed simultaneously from a single monitor.
- Multiple monitor / Virtual Matrix feature will output cameras to additional screens connected to your video graphics card(s), both on DVR Server and Client NVR, use up to 24 screens per systemeliminate the need for a multiplexer!
- PAL: 4CIF (704x576), 2CIF (704x288), CIF (352x288).
- NTSC: 4CIF (704x480), 2CIF (704x240), CIF (352x240).
- Live View: Real-Time 30fps per channel (480fps total).
- Recording: Real-Time 30fps per channel (480fps total) @ CIF, 15fps per channel @ 2CIF, and 7.5fps per channel @ 4CIF.
- Records compatible Megapixel IP Cameras at 5MP. Scroll down for list of compatible IP cameras.
- Matrix Outputs: (HC2 Platinum DVRs Servers only). Virtual Matrix from video-graphics outputs.
- Outputs software at up to 1920x1080 (1080P) through the video graphics output(s) on the PC.
- Multi-zone motion detecting (entire frame or up to 12 detection zones per channel) with Privacy Mask option.
- Four recording modes: Continuous recording, Motion Detection, External Sensor, or Sensor/Motion.
- Alarm email message auto-sending with photo attachment.
- SMS Text message auto-sending when using a modem.
- Hardware watchdog support with auto-reboot.
- Position and color-configurable OSD & Logo with Date/Time stamp.
- P/T/Z/F & Speed Dome control through software or keyboard -- no additional hardware required.
- Search/playback by date/time timeline directory (random-access).
- Advanced Smart Search: only search footage within a designated area in playback mode instead of viewing countless hours of video.
- Backup options include CD, DVD, USB, Network, Auto-backup scheduler, Remote Backup, Blu-Ray, etc.
- Easy conversion to play with Windows Media Player.
- Free lifetime software updates.
- DDNS for dynamic IP addresses.
- Remote access, administration, and recording on client computer through CMS Client on LAN (network) or WAN (Internet).
- Robust CMS Client to view up to 64 cameras simultaneously across multiple servers.
- Versatile IE Client to view up to 16 cameras simultaneously.
- Bi-directional two-way remote communication between multiple DVR servers.
- Remote view and PTZ Control on IE and CMS Client, as well as on Mobile Apps.
- DVR Client's Compatible OS: Windows XP, 2000, Server, Vista, 7, 8 Professional, including 64-bit compatibility.
EXPANSION / OPTIONS:
- Hybrid IP Camera Integration -- add any numbers of IP cameras that the software and CPU will support. The DVR cards are for analog channels only. IP cameras will be numbered after the analog channels.
- The software has a 64 channel maximum, so if using all 64 channels for analog, there will not be any space for IP cameras.
- Compatible with most major name brand IP cameras: eDigitalDeals, ONVIF, ACTi, Arecont Vision, GeoVision, Axis, and more. Will record at up to 5 Megapixels. Click HERE for a list of compatible cameras that support motion detection recording. Non-eDigitalDeals cameras require a license to record.
- Capable of Integration with POS on up to 16 registers: view live, or search recorded transactions -- text inserter can also be used with ATMs or any text-generating device
- Capable of Integration with optional alarm box. Contact us for more details.
Click ONVIF logo for a full member list of over 300 compatible IP Camera brands:
In The Box:
- 16 Channel 480/480fps Hardware-Compressed Hybrid D1-HC3 Mini-DVR Server
- Dongle Cables (octopus cables for video and audio inputs)
- Expansion cable (to stack/piggy-back on another eDigital Hybrid series card)
- Line-in Audio cable (for live audio monitoring)
- Software CD-ROM, Printed Quick-Start Guide
- Keyboard and Mouse
- AC Power Cord
Lowest Price Guarantee policy.
California Residents--Proposition 65 Warning: The solder used in this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please wash hands after handling internal components and circuit boards, and avoid inhalation of fumes if heating the solder. De-soldering such circuit board is not recommended nor does it make any economic sense.
- Additional Information
SKU 1009-HC3-MINI Model 1009-HC3-MINI DVR Type PC-Based DVR Function Tri-brid Capable: Analog CVBS, IP, HD-SDI Brand eDigital Number of Audio Channels 16 Recording Resolution D1, 4CIF (704x480), 2CIF (704x240), CIF (352x240) Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit CPU No RAM 2GB Hard Drive 1TB Power Supply 250-Watt Mini-ITX Power Supply Mobile Compatibility iPhone/iPad, BlackBerry, Android, Other (see details), Windows Mobile, Symbian Remote OS/Browser IE, Windows, Mac OS 10.6+ IP Camera Support Yes (See compatibility list. Compatible third-party require additional license to record on DVR.) Case Mini-ITX Space-Saver Shipment N/A Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price No