Click to see a Live Demo with your PC, Mac, or Mobile Device.
In The Box:
- 48 Channel 1440fps Hardware-Compressed H264 Hybrid D1-HC2 Platinum Low-Cost Server, Keyboard, Mouse, & Software
- Printed Quick-Start Guide
D1-HC2 Platinum Low-Cost Server Specifications (can be customized):
- Intel Dual-Core Pentium i3 3.3GHz CPU
- 6TB Storage in Front-Loading Removable SATA Hard Drive Backplane
- 4GB Memory
- Dual-format DVR-RW Burner
- 4U Rackmount Case
- 650-Watt Energy-Efficient Power Supply
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- Radeon PCI-E x16 Video Card (VGA, DVI, HDMI output --choose up to two simultaneoous video outputs)
- Real-time full-motion video (max. 30fps per channel) on up to 64 channels.
- Synchronous audio on up to 64 channels.
- Up to 64 cameras can be viewed simultaneously from a single monitor.
- Multiple monitor / Virtual Matrix feature will output cameras to additional screens connected to your video graphics card(s), both on DVR Server and Client NVR, use up to 24 screens per system to eliminate the need for a multiplexer!
- PAL: 4CIF (704x576), 2CIF (704x288), CIF (352x288).
- NTSC: 4CIF (704x480), 2CIF (704x240), CIF (352x240).
- Live View: Real-Time 30fps per channel (1440fps total).
- Recording: Real-Time 30fps per channel (1440fps total) @ CIF (352x240), 2CIF (704x240), or 4CIF (704x480).
- Supports-dual stream to conserve network bandwidth. Main Stream: 4CIF (D1) at up to 7.5fps per channel, Half-D1/2CIF at up to 15fps, CIF/QCIF at up to 30fps. Sub Stream: QCIF at 30 fps.
- Records compatible Megapixel IP Cameras at 5MP. Scroll down for list of compatible IP cameras.
- Matrix Outputs: (BNC outputs for HC2 Platinum, HDMI Outputs for 960H DVRsonly). Virtual Matrix from video-graphics outputs.
- Outputs software at up to 1920x1080 (1080P) through the video graphics output(s) on the PC.
- H.264 video compression. BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)
- G.711 audio compression. BNC (2.0Vp-p 1000Ω)
- Multi-zone motion detecting (entire frame or up to 12 detection zones per channel) with Privacy Mask option.
- Four recording modes: Continuous recording, Motion Detection, External Sensor, or Sensor/Motion.
- Alarm email message auto-sending with photo attachment.
- SMS Text message auto-sending when using a modem.
- Hardware watchdog support with auto-reboot.
- Position and color-configurable OSD & Logo with Date/Time stamp.
- P/T/Z/F & Speed Dome control through software or keyboard -- no additional hardware required.
- Search/playback by date/time timeline directory (random-access).
- Advanced Smart Search: only search footage within a designated area in playback mode instead of viewing countless hours of video.
- Backup options include CD, DVD, USB, Network, Auto-backup scheduler, Remote Backup, Blu-Ray, etc.
- Easy conversion to play with Windows Media Player.
- Click to download the latest PDF Manuals for the DVR Server and CMS Client.
- Free lifetime software updates.
- DDNS for dynamic IP addresses.
- Remote access, administration, and recording on client computer through CMS Client on LAN (network) or WAN (Internet).
- Robust CMS Client to view up to 64 cameras simultaneously across multiple servers.
- Versatile IE Client to view up to 16 cameras simultaneously.
- Bi-directional two-way remote communication between multiple DVR servers.
- Remote view and PTZ Control on IE and CMS Client, as well as on Mobile Apps.
- DVR Client's Compatible OS: Windows XP, 2000, Server, Vista, 7, 8 Professional, including 64-bit compatibility.
EXPANSION / OPTIONS:
- Hybrid IP Camera Integration -- add any numbers of IP cameras that the software and CPU will support. The DVR cards are for analog channels only. IP cameras will be numbered after the analog channels.
- The software has a 64 channel maximum, so if using all 64 channels for analog, there will not be any space for IP cameras.
- Guaranteed compatibility with Dahua and Hikvision IP Cameras up to 5MP. Other compatible cameras are for equal ONVIF versions. For a compatibility test, please contact us so that we can test your camera remotely. Failure to do so will result in certain incompatibilities such as inability to record on motion detection or at a certain stream, as well as possible nDVR software inconsistiences, which will not be supported by eDigitalDeals.
- All IP cameras require a license to record. Licenses can be purchased with as few as a single channel, and upgraded on an as-needed basis. Please follow minimum CPU requirements.
- If planning on using Megapixel IP Cameras, you should follow these minimum CPU recommendations: Core 2 Duo or Core i3 (up to 2 x 1080P IP Cameras), Core 2 Quad or Core i5 (up to 6 x 1080P IP Cameras), Core i7 (more than 6 x 1080P IP Cameras).
- Capable of Integration with POS on up to 16 registers: view live, or search recorded transactions -- text inserter can also be used with ATMs or any text-generating device.
- Capable of Integration with optional alarm box. Contact us for more details.
Click HERE to read Lowest Price Guarantee policy.
California Residents--Proposition 65 Warning: The solder used in this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please wash hands after handling internal components and circuit boards, and avoid inhalation of fumes if heating the solder. De-soldering such circuit board is not recommended nor does it make any economic sense.
- Additional Information
SKU 1012-HC2P-LC Model 1012-HC2P-LC DVR Type PC-Based DVR Function Tri-brid Capable: Analog CVBS, IP, HD-SDI Brand eDigital Number of Audio Channels 48 Recording Resolution D1, 4CIF (704x480), 2CIF (704x240), CIF (352x240) Operating System Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit CPU Intel Dual-Core i3 RAM 4GB Hard Drive 6TB Power Supply 650-Watt Power Supply Mobile Compatibility iPhone/iPad, BlackBerry, Android, Other (see details), Windows Mobile, Symbian Remote OS/Browser IE, Windows, Mac OS 10.6+, Google Chrome IP Camera Support Yes (See compatibility list. Compatible third-party require additional license to record on DVR.) Case 4U Rack Mount Shipment N/A Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price No