Click to see a Live Demo with your PC, Mac, or Mobile Device.
- Real-time full-motion video (max. 30fps per channel) on up to 64 channels.
- Synchronous audio on up to 64 channels.
- Up to 64 cameras can be viewed simultaneously from a single monitor.
- Multiple monitor / Virtual Matrix feature will output cameras to additional screens connected to your video graphics card(s), both on DVR Server and Client NVR, use up to 24 screens per systemeliminate the need for a multiplexer!
- PAL: 4CIF (704x576), 2CIF (704x288), CIF (352x288).
- NTSC: 4CIF (704x480), 2CIF (704x240), CIF (352x240).
- Live View: Real-Time 30fps per channel (240fps total).
- Recording: Real-Time 30fps per channel (240fps total) @ CIF, 2CIF, and 4CIF.
- Supports-dual stream. Main Stream: 4CIF(D1)/Half-D1/2CIF/CIF/QCIF with 25/30fps, Sub Stream: CIF/QCIF with 25/30 fps.
- Records compatible Megapixel IP Cameras at 5MP. Scroll down for list of compatible IP cameras.
- Matrix Outputs: 1 channel TV (BNC) / 1 channel VGA
- Outputs software at up to 1920x1080 (1080P) through the video graphics output(s) on the PC.
- H.264 video compression. BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)
- G.711 audio compression. BNC (2.0Vp-p 1000Ω)
- Dimensions: 145mm x 93mm (8 channel)
- Multi-zone motion detecting (entire frame or up to 12 detection zones per channel) with Privacy Mask option.
- Four recording modes: Continuous recording, Motion Detection, External Sensor, or Sensor/Motion.
- Alarm email message auto-sending with photo attachment.
- SMS Text message auto-sending when using a modem.
- Hardware watchdog support with auto-reboot.
- Position and color-configurable OSD & Logo with Date/Time stamp.
- P/T/Z/F & Speed Dome control through software or keyboard -- no additional hardware required.
- Search/playback by date/time timeline directory (random-access).
- Advanced Smart Search: only search footage within a designated area in playback mode instead of viewing countless hours of video.
- Backup options include CD, DVD, USB, Network, Auto-backup scheduler, Remote Backup, Blu-Ray, etc.
- Easy conversion to play with Windows Media Player.
- Free lifetime software updates.
- DDNS for dynamic IP addresses.
- Remote access, administration, and recording on client computer through CMS Client on LAN (network) or WAN (Internet).
- Robust CMS Client to view up to 64 cameras simultaneously across multiple servers.
- Versatile IE Client to view up to 16 cameras simultaneously.
- Bi-directional two-way remote communication between multiple DVR servers.
- Remote view and PTZ Control on IE and CMS Client, as well as on Mobile Apps.
- DVR Client's Compatible OS: Windows XP, 2000, Server, Vista, 7, 8 Professional, including 64-bit compatibility.
EXPANSION / OPTIONS:
- Hybrid IP Camera Integration -- add any numbers of IP cameras that the software and CPU will support. The DVR cards are for analog channels only. IP cameras will be numbered after the analog channels.
- The software has a 64 channel maximum, so if using all 64 channels for analog, there will not be any space for IP cameras.
- Guaranteed compatibility with Dahua and Hikvision IP Cameras up to 5MP. Other compatible cameras are for equal ONVIF versions. For a compatibility test, please contact us so that we can test your camera remotely. Failure to do so will result in certain incompatibilities such as inability to record on motion detection or at a certain stream, as well as possible nDVR software inconsistiences, which will not be supported by eDigitalDeals.
- All IP cameras require a license to record. Licenses can be purchased with as few as a single channel, and upgraded on an as-needed basis. Please follow minimum CPU requirements.
- If planning on using Megapixel IP Cameras, you should follow these minimum CPU recommendations: Core 2 Duo or Core i3 (up to 2 x 1080P IP Cameras), Core 2 Quad or Core i5 (up to 6 x 1080P IP Cameras), Core i7 (more than 6 x 1080P IP Cameras).
- Capable of Integration with POS on up to 16 registers: view live, or search recorded transactions -- text inserter can also be used with ATMs or any text-generating device.
- Capable of Integration with optional alarm box. Contact us for more details.
Click ONVIF logo for a full member list of over 300 compatible IP Camera brands:
- 8 Channel D1-HC2 Platinum DVR Card
- Dongle Cables(octopus cables for video and audio inputs, and one additional BNC output per card for Matrix).
- Expansion cable (to stack/piggy-back on another eDigital Hybrid DVR card).
- Software CD-ROM.
- Printed Quick-Start Guide.
- Dedicated PC-Based System
- One PCI Express x1 slot.
- Power consumption:8 watts total.
- Operating System: Windows XP, 2000, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7. Mac is for NVR Client only.
- CPUs : Intel only. If planning on using Megapixel IP Cameras, you should follow these MINIMUM CPU recommendations:Core 2 Duo or Core i3 (up to 2 x 2MP IP Cameras), Core 2 Quad or Core i5 (up to 6 x 2MP IP Cameras), Core i7 (more than 6 x 2MP IP Cameras)
- RAM: 1GB Minimum, 2GB Recommended for 32-bit. 2GB minimum and 4GB recommended for 64-bit.
- 256MB minimum or on-board video graphics card. Don't use on-board graphics for more than 16 channels.
- Intel 865 chipset motherboard or higher. Must be an Intel chipset motherboard.
- 80GB Hard Drive minimum with separate partition for OS, 7200RPM or higher.
Need a motherboard? Call or email us to purchase one with guaranteed compatibility.
California Residents--Proposition 65 Warning: The solder used in this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please wash hands after handling internal components and circuit boards, and avoid inhalation of fumes if heating the solder. De-soldering such circuit board is not recommended nor does it make any economic sense.
Click HERE to read Lowest Price Guarantee policy.
- Additional Information
SKU 0161-HC2PE Model 0161-HC2PE Number of Audio Channels 8 Interface PCI-Express x1 DVR Function Hybrid: IP, Analog CVBS Brand eDigital Recording Resolution D1, 4CIF (704x480), 2CIF (704x240), CIF (352x240) PCI / PCI-E Slots Required 1 x PCI-Express (PCI-E) x1 Slot. PCI or PCI-X slot not supported. Mobile Compatibility iPhone/iPad, BlackBerry, Android, Other (see details), Windows Mobile, Symbian Remote OS/Browser IE, Windows, Mac OS 10.6+, Google Chrome IP Camera Support Yes (See compatibility list. Compatible third-party require additional license to record on DVR.) Shipment N/A Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price No