NOTE:For better frame rates, higher resolution D1 recording, 1080P screen resolution, and more advanced features, please view our Hardware-Compressed DVR Cards.
eDD2 SERIES SPECIFICATIONS:
- Records in H.264 Compression at 320x240 or 640x480.
- Adjustable recording frame rate per camera at 320x240 up to 30fps per channel. Choose from up to 3fps at 640x480.
- Dual-Stream encoding for high quality recording Main Stream and low data consumption remote Sub Stream.
- PTZ controls (using optional RS232/RS485 Adapter). Protocols include: Pelco P, Pelco D, Lilin, Minking, Neon, Star, Video, DSCP, VISCA, DH-SD.
- Email user photo when motion is detected on a camera.
- One channel of audio for every channel of video. Software supports up to 32 channels. Audio gain built-in to software.
- Recording modes: Continuous, Motion, Schedule, Alarm (1 alarm input for each channel, 1 alarm out).
- 1, 4, 9, 16, 24, or 32 split screen monitoring.
- 1280x1024 maximum screen resolution.
- Instantaneous picture retrieval by a graphical time line.
- Multi level user password protection and permissions.
- Color Brightness and Contrasts controls.
- Backup directly to hard drive, CD, DVD, USB, or NAS.
- Support frame capture and frame printing.
- Auto-reboot recovery with automatic Windows login.
- Simultaneous playback on up to 16 channels while recording.
- Remote Viewing via LAN & WAN on Windows-based devices.
- Remote Viewing, Playback, and Configuration with Internet Explorer or CMS for up to 8 clients simultaneously.
- CMS can view up to 64 channels across multiple DVRs including standalone DVRs: LTP-Series, EA-Series.
- Remote PTZ controls over Internet Explorer.
- Automatic notification of remote site upon server event, (Motion, sensor).
- DDNS for Dynamic IP Addresses.
- Intel Dual-Core 2.7Ghz CPU higher. We recommend Intel Dual-Core or Quad Core CPUs. Not compatible with AMD.
- 250GB Hard drive with separate OS partition. We recommend at least 25-30GB for the Windows partition. "Green" hard drives can be used, but we recommend using 7200RPM for best performance.
- RAM 1GB Minimum, 2GB recommended.
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7, 32-bit only.
Need a motherboard? Call or email us to purchase one with guaranteed compatibility.
California Residents--Proposition 65 Warning:
- Additional Information
SKU 0104-EDD2 Number of Audio Channels 8 Interface PCI DVR Function Analog Brand eDigital Recording Resolution 320x240, 640x480 PCI / PCI-E Slots Required 1 x PCI Mobile Compatibility iPhone/iPad, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian Remote OS/Browser IE, Windows Multi-Monitor Support Not Available IP Camera Support No Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price No