Makes access control easy. Simply install a door controller in a double-gang box at your door, and connect to the nearest network switch via a single CAT5/6 network cable. Add one or more doors anywhere your network goes, making it easy and cost effective to expand your access control system as your needs grow — or as your budget allows.
- An electronic access control system is the only technology that proactively attempts to keep unauthorized individuals out of a building and is a perfect complement to video surveillance, burglary, and fire systems.
- Protects valuable assets and sensitive areas from unauthorized access.
- Helps increase safety, performance, and accountability.
- Enables you to track individuals throughout your facility.
- Badging option supports visual verification.
- Remote management allows for system access through a single Web interface.
- Access control system capabilities can be enhanced to meet special requirements, e.g. PoE, biometrics, time and attendance, etc.