$20.00FEATURES :>Support different formats(HDCVI/AHD/HDTVI/CVBS) switch,which is to satisfy theLearn More
requirements of different storage deviceenvironments for clients.
>Various format indicator lights,which makes it convenient forusers to check the
current format status and prompt if theformat switch is successful.
$24.95 As low as: $23.99
PoE surge protectors are not necessary in the West coast, but specifically on East coast or Midwest, where a lot lighting happens it is necessary to protect equipment. We have had several customers who did not use PoE surge protectors and a number of cameras were burned instantly as lighting hit just one of the exterior cameras.Learn More
• Use TLC storage medium, cost-effectiveLearn More
• High transmission speed
• High adaptability
• Water-proof, shock-proof & X-ray proof
• High and low temperature resistance
• Wide application
Regular Price: $40.00
Special Price $35.95Optional Arecont Vision MegaDome 2 Heater Kit, 10V - 50V DC Learn More
$52.95 As low as: $49.95
If lightning were to hit a camera, it would blow that camera, and it could easily blow several other cameras and network devices that are connected by wired Ethernet cable. This unit will prevent further damage to other devices, and is recommended for installations where power surges or lightning storms are common. This device is not-PoE, so it is only meant for protecting devices that have some sort of auxilary power; not PoE.
- RJ45 Jack to RJ45 Jack
- Four pairs protection
- Perfect for Network, PC modem, server, etc.
- Protects UTP Twisted Pair products or any computer equipment with utilizing networking cable.
$59.95 As low as: $51.95
DITEK’s PVP27B protects all the sensitive feeds to fixed cameras, not just the video cable. Simple to install, the PVP27B protects 24 Volt power conductors and coaxial conductors in one compact package. With the lowest video let through voltage (and best surge protection) on the market, the PVP27B provides ideal surge protection for today’s sensitive, high-quality fixed cameras. Models are available to protect BNC, Coaxitron (PTZ), and Twisted Pair video.Learn More
$72.95 As low as: $62.95
If lightning were to hit a camera, it would blow that camera, and it could easily blow several other cameras and network devices that are connected by wired Ethernet cable. This unit will prevent further damage to other devices, and is recommended for installations where power surges or lightning storms are common. This device is PoE, so it will transmit power and data to the device, as well as provide power and Ethernet surge protection.
- Protects equipment from high voltage surges from nearby lightning strikes
- RJ45 Jack to RJ45 Jack
- Power and signal line protection
- 10/100 Base-T CAT5/CAT5e compatible
- 802.3af POE (Power over Ethernet) compatible
- Application for POE (Power over Ethernet) protection
- Designed to work with POE Network (IP) Cameras
$78.95 As low as: $72.95
- Extends SDI Signal
- 1 HD-SDI Input and 2 HD-SDI Output
- Extends HD-SDI signal @1080P Over 300 ft
- Plug & Play Setup
- Must be used with SDI Cameras