Operating System Requirements
Microphone Wiring Requirements
Stranded 22-gauge, 2-conductor shielded cable with drain wire.
SMEA-1 Interface Specifications
- Standard RCA or 3.5mm (please specify) jack for connection to POE I/P camera “microphone” or “line” level inputs.
- Transformer isolated audio output: 5k output impedance.
- Adjustable audio output level.
- RJ45 CAT5 in/out jacks
- Modes A and B of IEE802.3af supported. A/B mode switch selectable.
- Straight through CAT5 connections (no crossover)
- Voltage input: 48-60Vdc
- 15vdc internal Voltage regulator supplies power to microphone. Current consumption: 15ma with microphone connected.
- 3 position Euro-style connector makes microphone cable termination fast and clean.
- LED power indicator.
- Auto polarity protected and fused.
- Dimensions: L 3.3 x W 2.0 x H 1.6
- Additional Information
SKU SMEA-1 Model SMEA-1 Brand ETS Shipment N/A Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price N/A