Includes base/server and camera licenses on a Milestone XProtect Professional feature-set with a free 3-years of SUP licenses. See the Husky NVR PowerPoint presentation.
- Fast to deploy and ready-to-use in just a few minutes
- User-friendly, plug-and-play solution
- Perfect match between reliable, industry-leading software and industrial grade hardware
- Installed with Milestone video management software (VMS), proven in thousands of installations worldwide
- A selection of performance-optimized solutions designed to suit a range of user needs
- Flexible viewing clients for on-the-go and remote access
- Use Milestone Interconnect to connect Milestone Husky NVRs at remote sites to XProtect Corporate for centralized management
- Connect multiple Milestone Husky M30 or M50s with a master/slave configuration and view video from all connected cameras by simply connecting to the master server
- Choose from more than 50 preconfigured options and use add-on licensing for a customized solution
- M30 and M50 are compatible with XProtect Smart Client, all XProtect add-ons and third-party integrations to create a wide variety of business solutions
- Includes free Customer Dashboard to enable your installer to monitor the health of your system and proactively resolve technical issues
The main disadvantage of the Husky versus a PC-based Milestone NVR is the software is embedded on the Husky, so you cannot move the software to another machine in the future like you can with software only. You also cannot make changes or modify the hardware without voiding the warranty, e.g. adding more storage space or RAM.
- The M10 does not support the Smart Client, nor is it on the XProtect Professional feature-set. For more details, view the 2014 Husky Comparison Chart.