Licensed to work with the Hybrid NDVR software. No other additional license is required for this camera.
> 1/3” 2Megapixel progressive scan Exmor CMOSLearn More
> H.264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
> DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), 2DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
> Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
> 3.6mm fixed lens
> Max. IR LEDs Length 20m
> IP66, PoE
Regular Price: $209.95
Special Price $169.99
2 Megapixel Water-Proof & Vandal-Proof Network Dome Camera
• 1/3” 2Megapixel progressive scan Exmor CMOS
• H.264& MJPEG dual-stream encoding
• Max 25/30fps@1080P(1920×1080)
• Day/Night(Electronic), 3DNR, Auto iris, AWB,AGC,BLC
• Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
• 3.6mm fixed lens
• Micro SD memory, IP66, IK10, PoE
Includes built-in license for eDigital Hybrid Hardware-Compressed D1 product line. If you don't have or don't want to use the eDigital Hybrid nDVR Software, then buy the unlicensed Dahua cameras to save licensing costs.
Most Dahua IP cameras are compatible with VMS platforms including Milestone, QNAP, LuxRiot, eDigitalDeals, Exacq
Vision, Genetec, GeoVision, NUUO, DigiFort, Surveon, OnSSI, and more. A recording license may be required, so contact your VMS dealer for more information, and to check compatibility for the exact Dahua part number.