ZKAccess controls everything - from R&D, manufacturing, product design, terminal assembly and logistics/shipping. ZK's huge economies of scale allow them to pass significant cost savings to installers and end-users. They are flexible, reputable, easy to work with and have offices all around the globe ready to serve you, including the ability to send a rep to most locations to do an on-site demo of their hardware and software.
The ZKAccess product suite is diverse, unrivaled, and comes at an unprecedentedly low price point to meet every budget and project. ZK's offerings encompass integrated access control panels and readers, License Plate Recognition (LPR) Gate Controllers, turnstiles, metal detectors and consumer products including fingerprint-based battery operated biometric door locks.
• The new Pro Series access control panels & readers along with ZKBioSecurity management software can now support up to 8,000 doors.
• Video Management Software (VMS) integration with Milestone, ONSSI and Artecouse Pro-Series hardware and C2P integration with
• InBio Pro access control panel supports up to 20,000 fingerprints
• Opera biometric readers (models OP-200 and OP-400) are now integrated with Lenel Onguard and Amag Symmetry access control software. Direct integration WITHOUT needing middleware. Fast Easy Installation!
• New face recognition technology which works in almost all lighting conditions
• New door controllers with finger-vein, palm-vein and iris recognition technologies
• New License Plate Recognition (LPR) Gate Controllers. Eliminate the need for costly 3rd party long-range FOB readers and FOBs.
• Walk-through and handheld metal detectors
• New models and styles of turnstiles
• DIY affordable fingerprint door locks with Bluetooth, model ML10
• Our technologies and product solutions continue to expand and evolve as the best in breed in the access control space. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
• ZKAccess parent company ZKTeco is the largest global manufacturer and distributor of biometric & RFID security solutions. Over 30 million units worldwide have been sold that are supported by more than 25 global offices. All products are built in-house at ZK's state-of-the-art 700,000 square foot ISO 9001 certified factory.