- Quality video signal over 1200m/4000ft via Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) wires.
- NTSC, PAL & SECAM video format compatible;
- Real-time transmission;
- Exceptional interference rejection;
- Full ground-loop immunity & Built in TVS(Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection;
- Integrated 2 channel video distribution amplifier;
- Lightning protection design Grade:Ⅴ
- Adjustable for various distances;
- 12V/24V DC/AC Power supply;
- Female BNC and Terminal Blocks;
- Security Standard: IEC60065:1998
- 70 dB cross talk and noise immunity;
- Lever type screw-less wire connectors;
- Compact size and easy installation
Q) Why choose a surge-protected baluns with TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors)?
A) The majority of all surge-induced damage is caused by surges and spikes traveling along unprotected video, data and power lines. These surges originate from a wide variety of sources, including static charge buildup and lightning strikes. Left unprotected, video and data lines expose cameras, digital video recorders, network video storage devices, monitors, A/V components, and other network equipment to damaging electrical transients.
Lightning is the most common source of electrical disturbance to telecommunication lines. There are 865,000 lightning strikes each day worldwide. Our surge-protected baluns are designed to prevent excess voltage from damaging components on a CCTV video system. Although surge-protected baluns will aid in minimizing the spread of damage caused from a lightning strike, be advised that there is only limited protection: 2000 volts (passive) to 4000 volts (grounded active). A direct hit from a lightning bolt will incinerate practically anything.
- Low voltage (7.5-65 volts)
- Analog telephone lines (230-240 volts)
- Digital telephones (75 volts)
- Power over Ethernet, a.k.a. POE (65 volts)
Q) What distances can be used for passive balun pairs and active balun pairs?
- A) up to 400m (< 1312 ft) - use passive balun pair as transmitter and receiver
- up to 700m (< 2296 ft) - use passive balun as transmitter and active balun as receiver
- up to 1200m (< 3937 ft) - use active balun pair as transmitter and receiver
- Additional Information
SKU 0625-SPRX Model 0625-SPRX DVR Type No DVR Function No Number of Audio Channels No Live View Resolution No Recording Resolution No Hard Drive No Optical Drive No Mobile Compatibility No Remote OS/Browser No IP Camera Support No Case No Brand eDigital Shipment No Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price No